- Patient consultation with 2 consultation rooms.
- Clinical care assessment.
- Treatment prescription.
- Pediatric Consultation
- Integrated Management of Childhood Illness - IMCI
Embulbul Catholic Dispensary has embarked on the road to transform its diagnostic services through:
- Acquisition of modern and efficient equipment and facilities..
- Maintaining a team of highly qualified and dedicated staff.
- Maintaining high standards through quality control and audits.
- Continuous trainings and seminars.
The Department is open daily Monday to Saturday. It is a modern Laboratory, well equipped and with qualified staff. A wide range of tests and investigations are carried out with results delivered within acceptable period of time.
Tests Done Include :
- A.F.B. Microscopy
- Antenatal Profile
- Blood Group and rhesus factor
- Blood Sugar
- Brucellin Test
- Full Haemogram
- Gram Stain & Preparation
- Hemoglobin level
- Hepatitis B and C surface Antigen Test (HBsAg
- BS for MPS
- P.B.F. (Peripheral blood film)
- Pregnancy test
- Prostatic Serum Antigen(PSA)
- Rheumatoid Factor
- Salmonella in stool
- Stool analysis
- Urethral Smear
- Urinalysis and V.D.R.L.
- H-pylori in stool and in blood
Comprehensive Care Clinic
A key HIV care treatment provider in the area which is integrated with other services. Some of the services offered include :
- Free consultation
- HIV counseling and testing
- Prevention of mother to child transmission - PMTCT
- Psychosocial counseling
- Laboratory tests
- Cervical cancer screening
- TB screening and treatment
- STI screening
- Community follow up and linkage
- Support group
Maternal and Child Care
Primary objective is to offer health care services in order to ensure safe delivery and safe motherhood and to prevent maternal, neonatal and early childhood deaths. Services Offered Include:
- Ante Natal Care
- Post Natal Care
- Prevention of Mother To Child Transmission of HIV - PMTCT
- Immunization services
It is open from Monday to Saturday, 8.00 AM to 3.30 PM. Services Offered Include:
- Therapy (Root Canal)
- Oral Health Education
- Prosthetic Dentistry
- Complete and Partial
- Crown and Bridge.
Open every day Monday to Saturday from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm. Services offered include:
- General drug dispensing.
- Accepts referral prescriptions.