Embulbul Catholic Dispensary has embarked on the road to transform its diagnostic services through:
- Acquisition of modern and efficient equipment and facilities..
- Maintaining a team of highly qualified and dedicated staff.
- Maintaining high standards through quality control and audits.
- Continuous training and seminars.
The Department is open daily Monday to Saturday. It is a modern Laboratory, well equipped and with qualified staff. A wide range of tests and investigations are carried out with results delivered within an acceptable period of time
- A.F.B. Microscopy
- Antenatal Profile
- Blood Group and rhesus factor
- Blood Sugar
- Brucellin Test
- Full Haemogram
- Gram Stain & Preparation
- Hemoglobin level
- Hepatitis B and C surface Antigen Test (HBsAg
- BS for MPS
- P.B.F. (Peripheral blood film)
- Pregnancy test
- Prostatic Serum Antigen(PSA)
- Rheumatoid Factor
- Salmonella in stool
- Stool analysis
- Urethral Smear
- Urinalysis and V.D.R.L.
- H-pylori in stool and in blood
Maternal & Child Care
Primary objective is to offer health care services in order to ensure safe delivery and safe motherhood and to prevent maternal, neonatal and early childhood deaths. Services Offered Include:
- Ante Natal Care
- Post Natal Care
- Prevention of Mother To Child Transmission of HIV - PMTCT
- Immunization services
Offered 3 days every week i.e. Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. Services offered include:
- Nutrition Counselling for Diabetic, Hypertension, TB & Retroviral Disease clients
- Nutrition Supplementation for severely & moderate malnourished children.
- Maternal Nutrition.
- Infant and young child feeding counseling.